We do everything we can to ensure the highest possible security for your E-Banking at all times. Our security system meets the highest technical standards. The following security tips for using LLB Mobile Banking and LLB Online Banking will help you stay safe.
Security tips for Mobile Banking
- Activate the code lock and automatic lock on your mobile device.
- WLAN or Bluetooth should be activated only when needed. Avoid public WLAN networks.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended.
- Use a secure password and keep it secret.
- Use your personal access data only to log in to the Mobile Banking app of the LLB-Group and never to the app of a third-party supplier.
- Never divulge your security information (username / password). The Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG never asks its clients by e-mail or other channels to divulge this security information.
- Always use the updated version of your operating system and of the LLB Mobile Banking app.
Security tips for E-Banking
In order to have the best experience with LLB Online Banking we recommend to use the latest version of your browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge).
Your LLB Online Banking access is protected in the best possible way from third-party access thanks to three security levels:
- personal password
- PhotoTAN app
We are here for you
Block your card
Get in touch with us
Call us. We're happy to assist you by phone as well.