On track: The share of the Liechtensteinische Landesbank
Look up the current price, analyse the development of our share, and compare it with our competitors. The Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG is pursuing a long-term dividend policy for the benefit of its shareholders.
In December 1986, bearer participation certificates having a nominal value of CHF 20 million were issued to private investors for the first time. On January 4, 1993, the Liechtensteinische Landesbank was converted into a public limited company (Aktiengesellschaft). Prior to this historical date, our company had the legal form of an independent institute under public law.
The following table shows how the bank's capital structure and the Principality's equity stake in the bank have changed over the years.
Ownership and voting rights
- As a Liechtenstein bank listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG must in addition to complying with Liechtenstein law also comply with various Swiss regulatory requirements.
- The provisions governing the disclosure of significant shareholders are now set out in Articles 120-121 of the Financial Market Infrastructure Act (FMIA), which entered into force on 1 January 2016. These provisions also apply to the Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG.
- Shareholders attaining, falling below, or exceeding the threshold percentages of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 33.33, 50, or 66.66 of voting rights must notify SIX Swiss Exchange and the LLB.
- The following notification deadlines apply: The notification must be received in writing by the LLB and SIX within four stock exchange days after the notification obligation arises. The notification obligation arises when the entitlement to buy or sell is established.
- So that investors can calculate their percentage shares using the correct capital basis, we have set out below the current total number of issued securities and the related voting rights.
- Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG's share capital is currently CHF 154 million. It is divided into 30'800'000 fully paid registered shares with a nominal value of CHF 5.–. All shares confer voting rights on their holders according to the principle of "one share, one vote".
|Date||Type of shares||Number of rights||Number of voting rights|
|Since 04.05.2007||Bearer shares||30'800'000||30'800'000|
|Since 18.05.2017||Registered shares||30'800'000||30'800'000|
Analysts monitoring the LLB registered share
The LLB registered share is monitored by the following analysts: *
Research Parnters AG
Analyst: Rainer Skierka
Contact: +41 44 533 40 30
Analyst: Christian Schmidiger
Contact: +41 44 292 24 77
* We continually update these names and make every effort to ensure the correctness of the information. However, we cannot provide any assurance or guarantee for the correctness or completeness of the data, and we accept no responsibility or liability in this respect.