Bringing tradition and commitment to the Middle East
Our offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in a nutshell
LLB is your strong and reliable Partner
- Booking Centre in the AAA-rated Principality of Liechtenstein
- Stable ownership structure with the Principality of Liechtenstein as majority shareholder
- Since its foundation more than 150 years ago (1861) LLB has never made a loss
- Excellent deposit rating of Aa2 by Moody's
- Publicly listed company on Swiss Stock Exchange
- Highest standards of corporate governance
Liechtenstein provides political, social, legal and economic stability
- Full access to Europe as a member of two economic zones: Switzerland and the European Economic Area
- Customs and currency treaties with Switzerland with the Swiss Franc as official currency
- Liechtenstein is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with a GDP per capita of nearly USD 140'000
- Liechtenstein's success as a financial centre is linked to its excellent regulatory framework and high quality standards
We are deeply committed to the UAE and the Middle East
The Liechtensteinische Landesbank has a long-time presence in the UAE highlighted by the opening of our offices in Abu Dhabi in 2005 and Dubai in 2008. We focus on maintaining long-term partnerships in the Middle East by offering local products, such as access to UAE shares, sharia-compliant discretionary mandates and financing of life insurance. The Dubai and Abu Dhabi offices are a core part of our strategy.
We are looking forward to a successful and long-lasting partnership
Head of Private Banking Middle East
Dr. Gabriel Brenna
Our value proposition – your added value
Roland Matt, CEO LLB Group
We are committed to our strategy in the Middle East and deeply value our long-term partnerships in the region.
Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG (DIFC Branch)
Regulated by the DFSA
Unit C501, Level 5
DIFC P. O. Box 507136
Dubai, U. A. E.
Telephone +97 1 4 383 50 00
Representative Office Abu Dhabi Liechtensteinische Landesbank
Regulated by the UAE Central Bank
27th floor (CH) H.E. Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed Bld.
P. O. Box 48230
Abu Dhabi, U. A. E.
Telephone +97 1 2 665 56 66
Fax +97 1 2 6 65 5 2 2 2